Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 28, 2012

The StoryBook



Praise the Lord for a new Job change and I'm Glad to be part of this company "Microcircuit system" which compared to "Pecko electronics" . Consider it's job environment & Job scope , all special thanks to my primary school buddy Sze Wei . He has been my friend ever since Primary 2 and my Supper Buddy all this while.


With that, I also wanted to give God the glory for watching over me all this while till I completed my diploma. Bringing me through ITE first and putting me in the police force serving the nation for the next 2 years.
And Yesterday, I had my Graduation Day in school. Bringing me all the interesting memories during the past 3 years from meeting my friends from china & myanmar on day 1 till today . Interesting fact I felt is that I'm a person who's very weak with my mandarin & Math too. So how I managed to overcome it? I also not sure. 

All Glory to God!! Enjoy the pictures readers. 


My  multi-national classmates since year 1 

U'r the sweetest with that little bear

My lecturer my brother in Christ

Buddy since 6mth ago during attachment and his my Sister friend too! Small world indeed

The Noisy and Hilarious Dude

Awesome Folks of NYP

We build strong relationships over the 3 years

Say HI to Ms Shermain Lee. Promoted from Auntie Lee  >.<'''

Thank you Daddy and Mummy for everything ;) " school fees" 
especially

The Friendliness award of 2012 goes to....

LITTO LITTO! 







No comments: