Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Moments of life

18 April Wednesday
Thank God for providing me with a slot for my bike revision just before my TP test the next day. Having difficulty wearing gloves as it hurts. I Pray I would be able to clear my test tomorrow. Amen

13 April Friday

Not my month I guess. Bleed once again but not in a accident but at work. Some may say I'm helpful or mind your own business. Here's my
Story..


As some of you know that I'm working in a electronic company, my Job is to assemble CNC machines . But i assist my colleague in delivery and my fingers will caught between the machine and pallet. OUCH!!!
Went to the doctor under the company expense and got myself a Tetanus jab. Indeed a bad week and my bike test are just round the corner..


 12 April Thursday

Today would be the most tiring yet busy day. It's work , awards day and briefing.
My day starts at 7am and end at 10pm with only breakfast and lunch. This is how it begins . . .
Ended work and left office earlier then usual. As I got to be in Beatty secondary for Annual awards ceremony and to check out my BB Marching contingent at 6pm. It's
Its a wow insights for me as 5 years ago, I'm part of the marching contingent and today I'm the Invited award Recipient. So waited waited and waited for " Friends of Beatty " award. Basically this award is to commemorate my services in BB since year 2008 - 2012.

Due to time constrain, could not help but to miss the 8 course buffet reception and zoom straight on my bike to BBHQ for BB Blaze ( adventure race) Briefing. With a hollow and unfilled stomach:(
That's my day but all glory to God for Watching over me the entire day. Praise the Lord!


presenting.. BB 10th coy

Looks better and better each year

Friends of beatty award :D only 3 of us got this.

8 April Sunday

I would like to thank Bolin , Yuwen , Winson , his brother & Yiting for taking time off to my church wantoto Concert in the evening.
Wantoto is a village in Africa who
Took in kids as young as 4 years old Whom parents pass away or died leaving then with no parents. So it's a village with basically everything including a school. Indeed heart warming. Oh together with Yiting , we had awesome supper before heading home! Famous dessert & chicken wings:) Yum Yum :]



De kidz from Wantoto village :D

Famous redhill market dessert

Guess this!

6 April Good Friday

It's yet another day out with my
Secondary school buddies today! But the rain spoilt the entire plan.
Hence we have a short basketball session instead , till the rain subsides. It's been 5 years since we played and hang out on this basketball court near my Ex-GF place. We used to cycled our crappy bicycles down for a game or two.

After which, we took Pula Ubin island
And went out to Ketam bike track for a quick ride. Spent quality time doing all sort of random
Things like throwing rocks? Hahaha.. Due to time constrains , I got to leave early and head out for cell:) Indeed a challenging yet another fun day.

The old usual place we hang out 5 years back

my buddy since primary 3

Our bicycles we got

after hard work at the bike track

1st checkpoint in Ubin


Pula Ubin !


after dressing it up

day 2 , still in Pain

No comments: