June certainly come and go just like that! Quite an expensive month too as I overspent totally!
Time to managed my finances and time properly beginning of this new month.
Let me list down my fixed schedule and resolutions:
. NDP's - NE shows & rehearsals which took up all my Saturday from 11am onwards
. BB 10th coy - teaching first aid and doing revisions for test before NDP
. Church - my entire morning till 1pm on Sunday
. Cells - either thurs or Friday 7.30pm - 10pm
. Work - As a intern in Global foundries from 8.30am - 5.30pm Weekdays
Looking at the schedule which is compulsory , weekday i will have only few hours of time to do what ever I want during the evening. And Sunday evening is the only time during weekend I am free.
* no I am writing all these not to complain or show you how busy I am. *
Looks like as we grow older, responsibility increase , Tummy increase ( growing fat ) but income not increasing.
My resolution for month of July :
. Do up BB first aid test paper with answer script by 2nd week of July & plan lesson
. Hand over BB first aid and train new primers to take over for future
. Completed my attachment PowerPoint slides ( 30slides )
. Bond closely with my sec 1 kids under me in church
. Build a warmer relationship ( Friend la, I not really ready for BGR I guess ) with You
. Plan my 21st birthday party
. Save money and start training for standard chartered run.
. Lose Weight & build more solid muscle
Joshua Tan -Sent via my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment