Sunday, July 03, 2011
My days are gone...
Time really files. Am gonna turn 21 years old already.
A new chapter of life once more. Wonder what am I going to write in this new chapter. A positive story which will touch the hearts of younger generation & inspire them just like how I was inspired to be?
Or
A negative story which every reader hates to see and read?
Never in my past 21 years did I regret living and being who I'm really am. Meeting lots of new people and friends from all walks of life , being in a relationship once with Meichiee or Janessa , Joined BB as a cca since primary 3 ( 11 years in BB already ) , choose to make R-age " Grace assembly of god church " my home ground then any other churches I Hop around before and meeting you!
I guess God has his ultimate plan for me as his our everything! Making me went through sad times , happy times , days of glory & fame , poor times and days when i just felt like a shit!
Learned & experience many many weird things and meeting weird people too.
My only prayer will be to live a life full of colors and not regretting. I did ask myself, why on earth am I place in ITE 3 year back? To shame , To plant seeds or For a reason. Well. I finally got my answer. It's to inspire people !
Once I went to Fu Hua sec as a camp facilitator , it's a camp meant for the normal A and Normal Tech. Little did I know that by sharing with them how I end up in EM3 - Normal tech - ITE - polytechnic. A somebody which could not even lift his head high and talk to someone and now a Joshua who could Lead and plan.
It's NEVER TOO LATE nor ITs THE END for anything! Just need to have faith in yourself!
I know there are many friends of mine out there who were from ITE or have quit school. Dun have to hide who you really are and don't be afraid to tell people ' I FROM ITE' ! Why bother say you'r from Express / JC / University when you are not one. Friends accept you for who you are and not the education Level.
ITs a choice!
Guys who felt that I have impact you one way or another, remember! "You are who you are" You will always be special in Gods eyes as you are wonderfully made and created by HIm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment