Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Sentosa Flower 2012

Hello Lovely people Out there! Have you guys check out this year Sentosa flowers? 
Come let me share with you some of the lovely flowers I took. This year, I went twice! Reason being was there for Work " Pays really well " and there just like you and me . . .  




THE Flower Story Continues. . . 


Saw this lovely flower at the entrance of Sentosa while I was strolling in.

Took this at night but contrast still not too bad

Oh so that flower is called " Osmanthus" :]

I need those Tea Pot sets! I wish I wish... This is indeed a good place to drink  chinese tea

Guess what flower is this??

This is how a sunflower looks like late at Night

who says bed of flowers are myths in Singapore?

Reaching out for the "heart"





No comments: