Bookmark and Share

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye Bye Year 2011

Good Bye Year 2011!!! I hope things would be better in the coming year in 6 Hours time. Over this year, there are many ups downs and setbacks. But that would not stop me from progressing :D


One of my greatest achievement I felt was to took part in 21km Marathon with 2hour 30mins  , R.o.a.r amazing race with 6hour 20mins , NDP 2011 , BB10coy - serving my Boys' Brigade company along side with other officers and lastly Meeting lots of great friends in School.


Being able to do well in my year 3 too! With the help of my friends and family. How can I forget my "ibelievers cell" in church?  Able to bend in nicely and serve the lord in the Secondary 1 with the help of my RL Kenneth , Kristine ( Huijun Sister ) and my cell mates like Eugene and Gab Tan.


My only regret was to not be a Good encourager , an good example  and to share the Gospel to my buddy Yi ting. My only prayer for her would be to see her do well in school and to lead BB Primers well. Giving her best she could as I saw great leadership potential in her ever since NDP2011. Keep on spouting things that would unintentionally hurt her too! With that, Pray that someone else would ripe the harvest and she will come to know you Lord. It's my greatest honour to know you Ms Smiley. :)


I would also like to pray for my family to have closer unity and my parents. As they are ageing day and day , months by months and time to time health is also an issue. So please protect everyone of us Mom , Dad , Brother , Sister and lastly my Dog Jacky. My Dog which has been with me for so long and his ageing very quickly too. As I have seen God taking away life this year, that makes me Hold on to my family tighter and to  the important of a family.


Church is not just a weekend activity to me but a spiritual Family. I would like to Thank God for providing Leaders and the wisdom in our leaders for leading the people and his children this year. Would like to thank Pastors for guiding me in the Youth ministry and had lots of fun being a Secondary 1 Cm too! As I will be moving on to the Young adult ministry and a New cell next year, I pray for your guidance in everyone of us  Huijun , shereen , Branden and Our cell leader. 


Before the ending of this year, I would like to thank each and every friend I had for being there for me. Friends in NYP ( Classmates )  , NYP BB Primers ( For making my 21st Birthday so special ) , Church friends ( ibelievers , ex-cell and Lynn ) Secondary school friends ( we sort of grew up together ) , Kenneth Fu ( super Fit Ahbeng ) and lastly friends I made along the way. Pray for Good health in the upcoming year to come!

No comments: