Been a good few months since my last entry on my blog. Reason being, Serving NS has taken way to much of my time. I had already wasted 2 years doing my Ite which means am 2 years away from my peers.
Imagine some of them is already earning few thousands of dollars while me earning peanuts from NS. So no more time to waste. But i would like to thank God for providing and making my life in ITE meaningful one. Able to share valuable experiences to the younger generation and lastly found a cute girlfriend during the course of studies. She's adorable , little , small and cheerful. What more can I asked for?
This is not the point. The question here is how do I make my 2 years in NS meaningful and to take something out of NS with SPF ? Knowing the law ? Building confidence? Or man up?
I am so glad the Government had took the initiative to improved National service by putting a Focus group committee to strengthen NS. To take part in this focus group discussion chaired by Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen.
Just click the Link below :
In a month time, I'm turning 23 years old. Many thoughts came through my mind. Should I pursue degree or enter.
Enter the work force to gain experience? Remembering this Old saying "No one is never too old to study. It is the attitude one should have".
Shall uplift my prayers to God and hopefully he will open doors for me. Right now my only goal is to serve the remaining 12mths well and make it meaningful.
Been so long since I had an oversea holiday and I'm so looking forward for one this coming September 2013 with yiting and her cliques of friends.
Been either busy working or staying at home taking care of my dog while my family went for their holiday the last few years. Finally its my turn!! Stay tune!!!
Been either busy working or staying at home taking care of my dog while my family went for their holiday the last few years. Finally its my turn!! Stay tune!!!
SUPER EXCITED!


No comments:
Post a Comment