I spent my long weekends fruitful and enjoyed every company of my friends!
The entire weekends officially begins on sunday morning where I decided to not Bike to church but tried out the circle line then green line to church from redhill station.
Met up Bryan KOK at Bishan and took the train together. As we were so determine to not pay the Fine from being late ruled out by our RL Kenneth, we Ran to church from redhill Station! Sweating , perspiring and panting like no one business. Both of us are wearing shirts and jean, not forgetting lugging bags too! it's terrible I tell u!
Surprisingly , we were 2 sec to being late! Thank GOD for that. So we had cell and I did communion during service! Been a good 4 years since I did that. WooHOo!!!
Yup so as a cell, we went for one of our last outing to sentosa together! Not being able to attend my bro branden birthday LUnch with Huijun and Shereen. I felt bad about it man.. I hope he had fun too!!
So we played beach volleyball and beach soccer with our sec 1 kids with is really really FUn! Yeah.. Eugene played like a pro man. Yup! Sentosa is so crowed with people that we gonna walk in to sentosa inbian beach station which took us 30mins? And 1 HR 10mins to head back to vivocity epic iszt it?
So sent 3 of my kids to MRT and explain to them how to get back home. While waiting for Winson , Alfred and gang to arrive for dinner.
All of them were late! So we went to jAp gourmet town for Dinner:) what an awesome day !!! Thank GOD for everything:]
No comments:
Post a Comment