Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 15, 2011

MIX MAX MESSY

The last few days has been rather fun , stress , bored & fear.

Catching up with my BFF Hui Ping over chomp pang Nasi lemak and Starbucks at compasspoint till late. We have so much to talk and share but have so little time. Why BFF? Cause I guess we never fail to stalk each other on FB& Twitter and we can communicated and talk so much! Remember the highest personal record I broke was 3hour plus on the phone! Got photos to proof too. Somewhere in Facebook! Most likely is how open we are towards people. That explains why :)

And Wednesday has been totally God's plan. For me to not go J333 and my cell member grandma wake at woodlands. Can you imagine if I were to be in church and my house phone called and no one was there to pick up the phone as I'm the only one at home at that time? How sad will my dad feel , unable to contact any of his family members. My dad only remembers our house phone by memory and he does not know how to use his HTC smart phone. Lol... Yes that is how lazy and dependent he is on us.

My initial plan was to help Huijun with her project , complete my setting of test paper & J333 with branden Lai. But everything was not done and oh well got to adjust due to Different Conditions.

I'm so grateful and thankful that my dad is fine. Just some problem which come due to age. Thou i did not really look up to him as a good example or role model at home, but his still my dad. Remembering what Xiao yun said " we cannot choose our family and we must accept that fact but we can choose the friends we mix with"

At that point of time when I receive a call saying my dad was in A&E, my mind totally went blank and with lots of mix and scary feelings. I dun know why but that's how I felt. Mom was at work , while my siblings was out for church stuff. So I pray pray and pray that everything should be fine and calm myself down. Super unsafe to bike down at that state of mind thou. But still speed down CTE at 110km. No Jam No Erp And everything was smooth! Hallelujah !

Wanna thank you, YOu and U( my friends ) For being there. appreciate it alot. Did't wanted to share with you initially as I did't want anyone to be worried.

On particular , my friend Yi Ting was rather sweet! She wrote a long long message to me just before i went to bed. Thank you so so much! U still own me lunch hor:) I got picture to proof k! :)





Well everything was back to normal and gonna have NDP rehearsal after work tonight. Something I have been looking forward to, thou it's tiring. Love this year NDP 2011 theme song " IN a heartbeat" Felt so touch when listening to it too!



Oh yes! I just paid $52.20 for standard chartered marathon 2011. 21km run! Join me peeps!

No comments: