Love fully, know completely
Mark 12:28-34 | one plus one equal ten
Jewish laws
. Must not even think that there are no other god beside god
. Must not insults or tease people
. Must nt ratio yourself
. Must not panic or retreat during battle
Simple answer to complex question
. To love god fully is to know Christ completely
One kind or one of a kind ?
. Who are you chasing today ?
Only one is acceptable.
. Storge : I care for you
. Phileo : I like you
. Eros : you turn me on
. Agape : I accept you as you are
An absolute attachment: It's all about him!
Move: Rom 5:8
Mould: 2 thes 3:5
Mature: 1 John 2:5
Not part time , half time, But full time ; All the time!
. Heart kardia :Love god spiritually
.soul psuxhe : Love god emotionally
. Mind dianomia: Love god mentally
. strength ischus: Love God physically
An absolute commitment: giving GOD control
. Abilities: dun waste it
. Attitude : Do check it
. Aspirations: surrender it
Joshua <3 -Sent via my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment