Bookmark and Share

Friday, January 07, 2011

Driving license experience



Oh yeah! 15 lessons , 4 circuit lessons , less then $1300k, 2 traffic police test & 1 class 3 driving at LAST!

So much anxiety and stress just to get this! Causing butterflies and mood swing too! Keep on recapping on the mistake and this came through my mind and was unable to sleep. The questions that went through me are " when to check blind spot and mirrors" & " how long more i must wait for my next TP if i failed"! But prayer certainly works! God bring peace to me even before the test this morning. Amen!

Waited almost 3months for todAy test to happen.
My tester was quite friendly I would say comparing to my previous tester. Much much friendly and was able to communicate with him.

My first question to start the test was" is 9.15am the first test timing? and oh no I think I sprint my neck and have a little trouble checking left blindspot"
And his reply," A whole lot of chunk of words which I don't understand "..

Now the most interesting part in the communication. Read below!

Tester: after junction turn into '22'.
Me: huh? Where is '22' I see no 22 around leh. * stops the car and stare blankly into the circuit searching for 22*
tester: how many times you came into circuit already? Do you know how to drive anot! You cannot anyhow stop the car in the middle of the circuit lah boy!
 Me: sorry sir! I came alot of times le. Ahh i think i saw your 22 le. Vertical parking there right!

This is the most exciting and funny part during my test indeed!
Tester did not ask me to do s-course in the circuit thou. What about road? I did not do "left turn on red and U-turn" lah!


Part 2

While waiting for my result , the fail and come back again has sunk into me. Looking disappointed and down. What makes me felt this way is because the tester keep on yanking and saying how bad my driving is. Spent 10mins on talking about the same mistakes he said earlier in the car.
And poof!!
Congrates you passed but remember to drive properly on the road or i will personally take your licenses away!

No comments: