Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Working@Expo experience

Day 1,

It's my first time working together with huijun & shereen @ SEAB doing support crew for some international exam. Kidz from all walks of life . China , Philippines, korea, Thailand , Australia, Myanmar and mAlaysia. They are here for maths paper 1&2 + English paper. Too bad shereen is allocate else where. Separated from us. Totally amazed by the number of kids taking this exam. Heard that in order for these kids to get in a local primary school just like u & I, it's a must to seat for this test.
For the first time , I came to know of a green Ic too* not 11B* . Our job is to literally usher the candidate to their respective seats and to bring them to washroom if needed. As the exam started, it's time to stone again.

The sight of the kids ( primary 5) reminds me of myself when I was little. So blur and ignorance just like a blank sheet of paper.

No comments: